This website is available only for Bayou Rifles members or prospective members. By using the site I acknowledge that I am a member or that I am applying for membership, and I agree to all of the following:
- I CERTIFY that I am a Citizen of the United States or a legal Resident Alien of the United States.
- I CERTIFY that I am not a member of any organization or group pledged to or working for a program aimed at the destruction of our present system of government established by the Constitution of the United States.
- I CERTIFY that I am not prohibited from owning or possessing a firearm by any state or federal law or regulation.
- I CERTIFY that I am not joining the club to conduct any commercial activity at the club’s ranges.
- I AUTHORIZE Bayou Rifles, Inc. to conduct a background check on me for any arrest or conviction record, and to release this information to the Board of Directors.
- I AGREE to abide by and enforce all range and safety regulations at all times when on club ranges, whether shooting or not, and I UNDERSTAND that violating any of the Range Rules, behaving in a manner that risks injury to the club or persons on the premises, exhibiting unsportsmanlike conduct, or failing to comply with a verbal request from a range office while on any club range is just and sufficient cause for my dismissal from this organization.
- Bayou Rifles is a member-maintained organization. I UNDERSTAND my first year as a member is fully probationary and during my one-year probationary period the Board of Directors may require me to provide up to eight hours of volunteer service to the club.
- I CERTIFY that I am answering all of these questions truthfully.
- I understand that electronic means (email, website) are the ways the club communicates with its membership. I am responsible for maintaining the accuracy of my records.